Grade changes 4 2014

Dave488

here are the grade changes to be used in july, well done to all those going up, these come into effect for tomorrows meetings

Up to ss

Down to red

No one

Up to red

Down to blue

Up to blue

Down to yellow

Up to yellow

Down to white

No one

DONT FORGET THE LATEST SKINPACK THAT IS >>HERE<<

Edited by Dave488

How is the grades worked out? I'm currently sitting with 4th highest average yet only went to red I've even got a higher average than dode who just went up to superstar :( worked my ass off in hope to get up to superstar as well.

How is the grades worked out? I'm currently sitting with 4th highest average yet only went to red I've even got a higher average than dode who just went up to superstar :( worked my ass off in hope to get up to superstar as well.

correct but dode had a higher average in the last month, and from a higher grade, I would personally like more superstars as we don't get many turning up but as 397 has started racing we felt that with him we could only add 1 more and we chose dode on the before mentioned point

hope this answers your question?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..