**NEW** Tga To Tex converter

TADS

hi all,

i have coded a application that converts tga files to tex for nascar heat... this one is abit more advanced then others... when you select your image it displays in the app so you know you are converting the right skin!!!!

it checks that the skin is uncompressed aswell...

as long as you have your tga named... IE: carXXX.tga (XXX being your race number) after this has converted it.. it will remove the skin from the desgin view... but then you can click Write drivers ... it will pop up with a box... type in the chassis name and it will create the drivers.txt info for you! you also have the option to save the drivers.txt

hope you all like it

PS: you must install and run this as administrator!

Kev!(TADS)

Download link for tga to tex converter

yea sorry i have found that photoshop is saving the tga as a different header then what psp do... so i will be coding in the PS header format into the app tonight and i will release the updated version

yea sorry i have found that photoshop is saving the tga as a different header then what psp do... so i will be coding in the PS header format into the app tonight and i will release the updated version

I got the same issue using a psp file so u may wanna check that..

i have just updated the application please let me know if you have any problems...

PS: This will NOT over write any .tex that is already in the same folder with the same name so please make sure there is not one there with the same name as you are converting!

Edited by TADS

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..