Knockhill rFactor

Just downloaded knockhill for the F1 meeting coming up this Thursday, downloaded and installed fine.

Run the game fine > testing > knockhill

Then on the screen where it loads the track I get "Error loading texture for material LIGHTA" and the game closes. Tried the hotrod version of the track too, same thing. I have uninstalled and re-installed the track with a fresh download to no avail.

I'm running Windows 7 (sp2 or whatever the latest is, it was updated a month or so ago?)

any other ideas? is it a known fault?

cheers

ben

Did you get it to load just out've interest Ben?

Been having the same problem myself tonight when trying to install and load it, but running in DX9 and on high (or even full) detail and textures hasn't got it working for me. Ramped the Gfx card detail and quality levels up to maximum as well and tried deleting/redownloading/reinstalling etc numerous times to no avail. I'm on Windows 7 (64-bit).

:blink:

• 1 month later...

Been having the same problem myself tonight when trying to install and load it, but running in DX9 and on high (or even full) detail and textures hasn't got it working for me. Ramped the Gfx card detail and quality levels up to maximum as well and tried deleting/redownloading/reinstalling etc numerous times to no avail. I'm on Windows 7 (64-bit).

Yeah Knockhill wont run and i turned mine up full/max and it still wont run, some1 help plz :)

Yeah Knockhill wont run and i turned mine up full/max and it still wont run, some1 help plz :)

got it set on DX9?

that hasnt worked but now i can only here the errors coming up not see them and the loading bar doesnt even start to move (like it was beofre) and also 3 errors come up (well the sounds of them) i press esc 3 times then the game crashes...(like b4)

im confused

Edited by Crasharama

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..