New Kiwi Superstocks mod released!!

Dirtnz

It is with great pride that today the KSR Development Team bring to you all the future in online superstock racing, the Kiwi Superstock MOD for rFactor!

After over a year in development the Team has come up with something quite special. Some of you have asked the question of why this has taken so long and today that question will no doubt be answered. This isn't just any ordinary MOD, Scratch built physics provide an unrivaled realism in online superstock racing. Over 200 current driver, legend and teams skins await you including Team GB and GB individual skins from the 2008-2009 season. 12 real life tracks are also included some of which have NEVER been seen before in any game. An insane amount of chassis & variations, body/bonnet combos etc means that you will be spoiled for choice especially when it comes time to create your own custom skins. There is a mountain of upgrades, everything from the wheels, shocks & seats to the smallest details like surrounds and faces on the gauges can be changed. You can even paint yourself up custom coloured wheels. The MOD even has it's own showroom!

The greatest thing about this MOD though is that as packed full of goodness as it might be....................... We ain't done yet!!!!

Download and ENJOY.

KSR Development Team

Note: We recommend that before Installing the MOD you delete all of your current NZ tracks from your rFactor\Gamedata\Locations folder. (Waikaraka, Kihikihi, Woodfordglen, Nelson, Wanganui & Meeanee). This will ensure that you won't receive mismatches when racing online.

Please Note: The skinning templates will be released within the next few weeks along with a full explanation on how to get the skins working in game.

Inspire.net Host 366mb

Dirtshop Creations Inc Host 366mb

Special Mentions

On behalf of the development team and myself personally I would just like to thank Grasser and MoR for allowing us to use the sounds from the brisca mod and alter them slightly to suit ours as a temporary installment until we can get some proper recordings and also for use of the headnets cheers guys hope you enjoy :thumbs_up:

well its just taken me an hour to download the mod and is it worth it ????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh god yeh what a brilliant mod,brilliant cars,brill skins and spot on tracks wd to all involved its brilliant :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

Just one thing are the default setups any good if not any chance of sharing one plz?

Just downloaded and had a go. Bloody awsome mod.

Hopefully we can run a winter series with the kiwi superstock mod this year :thumbup:

Edited by Walker363

Special Mentions

On behalf of the development team and myself personally I would just like to thank Grasser and MoR for allowing us to use the sounds from the brisca mod and alter them slightly to suit ours as a temporary installment until we can get some proper recordings and also for use of the headnets cheers guys hope you enjoy :thumbs_up:

No probs, wondered how you were getting on so congrats on getting it released. Ill try and dl it over the weekend and give it a blast.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..